[Koha] Users of the 'katipo' checkdigit setting, represent!

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Thu Jun 27 09:13:46 NZST 2013

Hi,

If there are any Koha users who have their checkdigit system
preference set to 'katipo', please let me know.  It's my understanding
the this setting was originally created for specifically for the
Horowhenua Library Trust, but that they're no longer using it because
of their switch to RFID tags.

Another Koha developer is doing some work on the patron barcode
generation code, and as it happens, if no library is using the
"katipo" checkdigit option, for technical reasons it would be nice to
remove the code that supports it.

Regards,

Galen
--