[Koha] Koha and old books

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Tue Jun 25 06:01:34 NZST 2013

I have just edited Beda's English version here:
 http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_and_old_books#Pros_and_cons

It would be really helpful if someone else could look this over.
 Especially someone familiar with the zebra indexes.
I suggested English terms for most (but not all) of the German terms.  I
was wary of changing some because I don't know enough about the technical
side to know if I would break something if I changed DRUK-ORT to
PRINT_PLACE  for example. This is also why I left the original in place and
offered the suggestions below.

Thanks again to Beda for the original work.

Elaine

--
Elaine Bradtke
Data Wrangler