[Koha] Importing MARC from the Command Line

Fischer, Katrin Katrin.Fischer at bsz-bw.de
Tue Jun 25 01:30:30 NZST 2013

Hi Nicole,

overlay is activated by default, you can deactivate it using one of the command line options. The documentation is a bit hidden at the bottom of the file:

http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=blob;f=misc/stage_file.pl;h=4ce16b59e15d2ad493c527004280bb769d0c4ab0;hb=b46f0238f230b0d88d1e04cb4cec2aa825dd949d

--no-replace

overlay action for record: default is to replace extant with the imported record.

Maybe do a quick test with a few records to check if it works as expected.

Katrin