[Koha] Koha instance

schnydszch eugenegf at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 24 21:51:08 NZST 2013

I have Koha 3.12 installed in my Debian system (6.0). I used the Debian
package. I am now installing another instance but I can't seem to add that
instance (thru koha-create --create-db instancename). Whenever I go the
second instance, it points me to the first instance. I have already
indicated the Domain Name for both and also pointed the instances to
corresponding Domain Names in my Domain Name Hosting. Why can't I enable my
second instance? It always point to my first instance. Actually I was able
to create a second instance, this is going to be my third. Am I missing
something? Thanks & have a nice day!