[Koha] Koha multiple instance

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 01:35:29 NZST 2013

Currently .deb and tarball installs differ a lot in terms of maintenance
tasks and tools. Don't mix instructions for one and the other.

Moving into a .deb install its a good thing. But it is worth evaluating and
planning if you have live systems.

If you still need to fix your problem with the tarball install please
insist on that. We will help you without diverging from the original
question you made. The instructions for multiple koha instances using
tarball work flawlessly for us (a big university with 38 instances running
on the same server). The problem you had had to do with the absence of the
command 'make' for which MJ gave you the right answer.

Regards
To+