[Koha] Report help needed

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Tue Jun 18 10:56:53 NZST 2013

I'm tracking down some unauthorized subject headings and have run into a
problem with a term  that is far too common in our catalogue to be useful
in any kind of search.

 I'm trying to devise a report that will look for 650 fields with a
subfield a, but without a subfield 9  -  But the second half of what I need
- a report of not just the rogue term, but also the biblio number of the
record that it is in. I have tried several things but cannot get it to
work.

The functional part of my report is here:

SELECT DISTINCT heading FROM (
 SELECT ExtractValue(marcxml,
'//datafield[@tag="650"]/subfield[@code="a"]') AS heading
 FROM biblioitems
 WHERE
  length(ExtractValue(marcxml,
'//datafield[@tag="650"]/subfield[@code="a"]')) != 0 AND
  length(ExtractValue(marcxml,
'//datafield[@tag="650"]/subfield[@code="9"]')) = 0
) AS heads
ORDER BY heading

This gives a list of headings in 650 fields that are not linked to
authorities
Can anyone help me add in the query that will return the biblionumber too?
Thanks in advance
--
Elaine Bradtke
Data Wrangler