[Koha] koha interface after upgrade.doc (koha at lists.katipo.co.nz)

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Tue Jun 18 09:22:17 NZST 2013

If you don't have a gmail account,  you may need to set one up to see a
google doc.  Our e-mail runs on google so I just went straight in.
The display problem Tom is having is not the same one we had that was fixed
by clearing the browser's cache.   I think one of the more technical folks
will need to help.

Elaine
On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 9:24 PM, Paul <paul.a at aandc.org> wrote:

> At 06:32 PM 6/17/2013 +0000, Tom Obrien (Google Drive) wrote:
>
>> I've shared an item with you:
>>
>> koha interface after upgrade.doc
>> https://docs.google.com/file/**d/**0B4GFHQAjxjRjbVE2OTlGc3VVczQ/**
>> edit?usp=sharing&invite=**CKixxo8F<https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4GFHQAjxjRjbVE2OTlGc3VVczQ/edit?usp=sharing&invite=CKixxo8F>
>>
>> It's not an attachment -- it's stored online. To open this item, just
>> click
>> the link above.
>>

> Doesn't work - it asks for a log in. Can you supply one, please?

Elaine Bradtke
Data Wrangler
VWML
Tel    +44 (0) 20 7485 2206 (This number is for the English Folk Dance and
Song Society in London, England. If you wish to phone me personally, send
an e-mail first. I work off site)