[Koha] Koha migration

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Tue Jun 18 03:25:28 NZST 2013

yoonus para <yoonuspara at gmail.com>
>  I have successfully migrate my Koha 3.2 to Koha 3.8 every thing is OK but
> when add a new  item could not add a error message appear "Can't call
> method "subfield" on an undefined value at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Biblio.pm
> line 2997" any can hep me please.....?

Often these types of error are due to slightly corrupted bibliographic
record and as Koha does more and more with a record, it notices more
of them.  So what 3.2 could ignore, 3.8 trips over.

Look in the koha-error_log file and see if there is more detail on the
error.

Look at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Biblio.pm line 2997 and see what it tries to
do in that version of Koha.

Test whether it happens with only one bibliograph, or with many.  If it's
only some, see if there's a pattern or commonality.

Hope that helps,