[Koha] RE : Zebra Indexing problem with upgrade

David Whelchel whelchel at pullman.com
Thu Jun 13 05:08:28 NZST 2013

Hi All,

I want to update you on the progress concerning this installation problem. I found that in the Make step that I needed to specify GRS-1 indexing rather than DOM. I has assumed that selecting the latter (as the default) would implement the changes necessary to use DOM. It might be good to put a note in the install documentation about GRS-1 vs DOM.

Thanks

--Dave