[Koha] Unable to log in as Koha admin

Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel bgkriegel at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 10:09:19 NZST 2013

You need to look at the end of koha-conf.xml file,
in the database section

<config>
 <db_scheme>mysql</db_scheme>
 <database>koha</database>
 <hostname>localhost</hostname>
 <port>3306</port>
 <user>kohauser</user>
 <pass>kohapass</pass>
 <biblioserver>biblios</biblioserver>
 <biblioservershadow>1</biblioservershadow>

There you will find the database user, needed by the web installer.

Regards,
Bernardo

--
Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel