[Koha] Instruction/document on items (holdings) migration

Iming Chan imingchan at yahoo.com.au
Fri Jun 7 18:38:05 NZST 2013

Thank you Clint & Robin for your assistance.  Much appreciated!

I think I have * finally * imported the holdings/items into our databse with
correctly matched bibliographic records (according to the Staged Import
Management screen).  However, just another question and hopefully this will
be the last for this task.

When I search a known title, there is no corresponding holding(s)/item(s)
showing.  Do I need to run another process or do something else to pull them
together?

Iming

-----

Iming Chan