[Koha] new fiscal year

Jared Camins-Esakov jcamins at cpbibliography.com
Tue Jun 4 05:37:31 NZST 2013

Karen and Nicole,

Well Karen - I felt I should reply :) but it's not good news.  There is no
> way to roll over orders or budgets at this time.  The only thing I can
> think to do is edit each order line and choose a new budget before
> receiving.  That means reopening each basket to modify each line.  I do
> hope that someone else has a less time consuming solution.

I do not have a solution for right this moment, but I am pleased to report
that C & P will be developing the ability to modify the budget at receipt
time, which will make this process a whole lot less painful. I will be
reporting a bug soon, and then you'll be able to follow along on the
development process there.

Regards,
Jared

--
Jared Camins-Esakov
Bibliographer, C & P Bibliography Services, LLC
(e-mail) jcamins at cpbibliography.com
(web) http://www.cpbibliography.com/