[Koha] Problems with Text::CSV_XS and t/Labels.t

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Mon Jun 3 11:57:24 NZST 2013

Hi,

On Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 2:08 PM, Doug Kingston <dpk at randomnotes.org> wrote:
> I think there is an error here in _get_text_fields where it calls
> $csv->error_input() when there was no error.  In the past, it would get an
> undef, but the the more recent CSV_XS.pm module, the attribute is not
> defined at all and it seg faults.  I think error_input() should only be
> called if $status != 1.
>
> Comments?  I think this is a Koha bug.

I think it is also a bug in Text::CSV_XS -- at the very least, the
module ought to just throw an exception rather than segfault if
error_input() is called after a successful parse() -- but I agree that
Koha should be checking for parsing errors in the way documented by
the module's POD.

Would you mind filing a bug at http://bugs.koha-community.org?

Regards,

Galen