[Koha] perl module missing

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Mon Jul 29 23:40:21 NZST 2013

Op 29/07/13 12:44, Vinod Kumar Mishra schreef:
> CHI::Driver::Memcached Data::Pagination CHI

I think it's the case that these are only required for solr.
Data::Pagination has the issue that we're not permitted to redistributed
it, so it shouldn't be referenced in Koha at all as it's not free
software.* CHI is just a pain to package and not required, so it's not
there.

* on that note, it'd be great if whoever used it could find something
that we can replace it with, that does have a license.
--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.