[Koha] Set permissions: cataloguer need the privilege to upload book jacket

Vimal Kumar V. vimal0212 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 16:25:33 NZST 2013

Dear Friends,

In our library, we careated staff user (working in periodical section) and
given privilege to access serials and cataloguing module.
She want to add journal cover image (helpful to identify journal) in
serials biblio.
She can create and edit biblio, but not able to upload cover images.
But a super user can upload book jacket.
Privilege for uoload cover image is essential for a user who has access on
cataloguing module.

Regards,

--
Vimal Kumar V.