[Koha] Need help to create SQL query to display list of books issued date wise

Vimal Kumar V. vimal0212 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 01:57:15 NZST 2013

Dear Friends,

I just created one query for the purpose.
It list all books checked in date wise.

SELECT
old_issues.returndate,items.barcode,biblio.title,biblio.author,borrowers.firstname,borrowers.surname,borrowers.cardnumber,borrowers.categorycode
FROM old_issues  LEFT JOIN borrowers ON
borrowers.borrowernumber=old_issues.borrowernumber   LEFT JOIN items ON
old_issues.itemnumber=items.itemnumber LEFT JOIN biblio ON
items.biblionumber=biblio.biblionumber where old_issues.returndate BETWEEN
<<Between Date (yyyy-mm-dd)>> and <<and (yyyy-mm-dd)>>  ORDER BY
old_issues.returndate DESC

Thank you all,
--
Vimal Kumar V.