[Koha] Bulkmarc import error

malikaamir ask4malik88 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 19:55:33 NZST 2013

i am using 3.12 koha version but now i have solved this problem now
bulkmarcimport is working through the following command

Export KOHA_CONF=/etc/koha/koha-conf.xml
Export PERL5LIB=/usr/share/koha/lib
cd /usr/share/koha/bin/migration_tools/
perl bulkmarcimport.pl -d -commit 1000 -file /home/koha/koha.mrc

But I am facing another issue regarding -d parameter

-d is used for deleting all existing bib records

After execute the above command new file is successfully uploading but the
previous existing records are still in database these should be deleted but
not

Please tell me its possible solution. I want to delete previous records from
database

I shall be highly thankful for help and support