[Koha] Label printing

Chrispin Simasiku Sitali libsitali at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 18:17:05 NZST 2013

In the first place why did you buy this printer? ( I presume you are a Koha
user!) Was it to print bar codes for your library; bar codes for books? or
do you want to use it beyond bar codes. I am very sure the printer came
with documentation that you could consult or better still you may contact
the vendor or manufacturer.