[Koha] Step by Step process to delete records

Mark Tompsett mtompset at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 16 23:50:04 NZST 2013

Greetings,

Just to follow up a little more on what Robin said.

> I wanted to delete all records, items, and member
> from the koha without [changing] any configuration
> and settings so please let me know step by step process.

The main configuration that is in the database is in the table called
systempreferences, so that is a table you do not truncate. Since you didn't
say if you cared about circulation rules and other types of configuration,
this is likely why Robin suggested that you individually truncate tables
related to various functionalities. Also, a list of tables and relationships
nicely formatted can be found at http://schema.koha-community.org/.

GPML,
Mark Tompsett