[Koha] List of required Perl modules

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Tue Jul 16 01:40:44 NZST 2013

Hi,

On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 6:10 AM, Victor Pang <victorp at netmedia.com.sg>wrote:

> Is the required Perl modules list from  INSTALL.fedora7
> <
> http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=blob;f=INSTALL.fedora7;hb=HEAD
> >
> (Section 3.6.1 starting around Line 740) an accurate list? I am planning to
> install Koha on (Mac) OS X Server 10.8 Mountain Lion and it comes with
> quite
> a number of Perl modules installed. For the rest of the missing modules
> (notably MARC), I am going to download and hand-compiled them.

I can't speak to the specific list in INSTALL.fedora7, but the most
reliable way to get the list of required Perl modules that are not yet
installed on your server is to run

koha_perl_deps.pl -m -u

That script can be found at the top of Koha's source tree.

The list is maintained in the file C4/Installer/PerlDependencies.pm.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton