[Koha] Software error in koha

sumit raina sumit.raina1992 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 23:22:43 NZST 2013

Respected Sir

 I tried to install Koha on my system running ubuntu 12.04 LTS but i
got the below error when i tried to run the software.

Also i have installed solr, perl, apache tomcat6 and have followed the
proper instructions provided with koha .

Still i get the below error when i try to run it at http://127.0.1.1/
. Please help .

Error is displayed in the same style and font as below .

Kindly help me so that i could use Koha .

Software error:

Access denied for user 'kohaadmin'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Context.pm line 803.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Auth.pm line 63.
Compilation failed in require at
/usr/share/koha/opac/cgi-bin/opac/opac-main.pl line 22.

--
Thank You
Sumit Raina