[Koha] Customise OPAC title bar and additional search options

Iming Chan imingchan at yahoo.com.au
Thu Jul 4 23:41:55 NZST 2013

Dear all,

Just in the process of customise OPAC and I would like to know how to do the
following:

1. How do I remove the word "catalog" from the webpage title bar as it seems
to have been hard coded?  I have used Koha Administrator > Global System
Preferences > OPAC to add our library name.  Locally, we spell it as
"Catalogue" instead of "Catalog".

2. Also how do I add more search options on the main page?  This will be in
addition to the existing ones (i.e. Library Catalog, Title, Author, Subject,
etc.) on the dropdown list?

Looking forward to your assistance.  Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Iming

-----

Iming Chan