[Koha] Koha Usage Examples

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 02:06:16 NZDT 2013

Mark,

I am one of the people who updated you via Twitter (Thanks for touching
base and the quick response!).  I am heading out to a meeting so I can'
give you the whole story, but there is a bibliography that might interest
you: https://www.zotero.org/groups/koha/items you can search for keywords
in the top right and find articles about the different versions of Koha.

The Feminist Library is a library in the UK that is using Koha:
http://feministlibrary.co.uk/

Once again I'm sure those in the UK can give you more examples.

Thanks
Nicole C. Engard
Documentation Manager