[Koha] koha authorities

schnydszch eugenegf at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 29 23:15:27 NZDT 2013

Good day koha community. For example, I have an authority record (Personal
Name) Muhammad Ali and is used in a particular bibliographic record.
Muhammad Ali also has other names e.g. Casius Clay, Muhammed Ali. Will it be
possible if I search for Casius Clay, bibliographic records with Muhammad
Ali as authority record will come out in the search result? There is maybe
some sort of connection (See also?) between Muhammad Ali and Casius Clay?
TIA. :)