[Koha] Koha-Greenstone integration for full text searching

schnydszch eugenegf at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 16 23:17:17 NZDT 2013

Good day koha users and developers. Anybody here tried integrating
Koha-Greenstone, I tried integrating Koha and Greenstone following this
http://wiki.greenstone.org/wiki/index.php/Koha_Greenstone_Integration. I was
able to install both and connect. My koha site is here:
hreplib.congress.gov.ph and my greenstone is here:
http://hreplib.congress.gov.ph:8082/greenstone/cgi-bin/library.cgi What I
can not work out is full text searching from koha. Through google search a
pdf article said through SRU and scripts but the script is not available.
hope you can help me with this integration. I have koha 3.8.5 installed in
Debian 6.0 by the way. thank you.