[Koha] Request for listing as Koha Support Provider

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Sun Jan 13 17:44:28 NZDT 2013

On 13 January 2013 17:39,  <contact at orisys.in> wrote:
> Hi Liz Rea,
>
> Could you please let me know where we can see the listing. One of our
> client asked to give the reference.
>
> We might get an business through this. Thank you very much for your support

I don't see it listed either, but just to be clear, being listed on
the paid support page is not any kind of endorsement. To quote

"This directory and its contents, including but not limited to the
links to other sites, purveyors, providers, and vendors of other
goods, services, or information, whether for informational purposes or
in the form of paid advertisement, are made available by the Koha
community on an “as is” basis and without any warranties of any kind
as to accuracy, merchantability, or fitness of a vendor for a
particular service."

It is up to libraries to do due diligence when seeking a supplier.

Chris