[Koha] Troble with author import

asholok asholok at ukr.net
Wed Jan 9 22:27:47 NZDT 2013

I have a problem with db impot in koha(3.6). Troble in uncorrect filling
100$a author subfield. A biblio.author of 3.6 works differently(when I
manually create a book) as in 3.4, it's create some kind datecode and then
recording author(20121007 frey50 | Akunin B). But when I have making import
system create only datecode ( for ex. 20121007 frey50) and no info about the
author.  In earlier version (3.4) import was and everything worked grate.

Thanks and regards