[Koha] Authorities not linking in 3.10

Doug Kingston dpk at randomnotes.org
Tue Jan 8 07:09:53 NZDT 2013

I have a suspicion that the problem may be related to this section of
lib/C4/Koha.pm:

sub getFacets {
    my $facets;
    if ( C4::Context->preference("marcflavour") eq "UNIMARC" ) {
        $facets = [
    }
    else {
        $facets = [
            {
                idx   => 'su-to',
                label => 'Topics',
                tags  => [ qw/ 650a / ],
                sep   => '--',
            },
            #        {
            #        idx   => 'su-na',
            #        label => 'People and Organizations',
            #        tags  => [ qw/ 600a 610a 611a / ],
            #        sep   => 'a',
            #        },
            {
                idx   => 'su-geo',
                label => 'Places',
                tags  => [ qw/ 651a / ],
                sep   => '--',
            },
            {
                idx   => 'su-ut',
                label => 'Titles',
                tags  => [ qw/ 630a / ],
                sep   => '--',
            },
            {
                idx   => 'au',
                label => 'Authors',
                tags  => [ qw/ 100a 110a 700a / ],
            },

What should actually be going on here and do we need ot make an index
called 'su-na' and un-comment this?

-Doug-