[Koha] Authorities not linking in 3.10

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Tue Jan 8 06:18:37 NZDT 2013

We recently uploaded a batch of records where the  610 and 710 fields in
them did not link to their relevant authority records.  We ran link bibs to
authorities, and also re-indexed.  But there is nothing in any of the $9
for these fields.
The records in this import were overwriting old records which had fully
linked 100, 650 and 700 fields.The 610 and 710 fields are new
additions. The 100, 650 and 700 fields that were there before seem to work
ok. So it appears, these new fields aren't linking.  Have we missed a step?

--
Elaine Bradtke
Data Wrangler