[Koha] Punctuation in Koha

Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel bgkriegel at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 04:58:49 NZDT 2013

Sander,

if you edit
/usr/share/koha/intranet/htdocs/intranet-tmpl/prog/en/modules/cataloguing/value_builder/marc21_leader.tt
look the word "Descriptive" (template for leader 18), and add the
following code between "a" and "i" options

                               [% IF ( f18c ) %]
                                        <option value="c"
selected="selected">c- ISBD punctuation omitted</option>
                                [% ELSE %]
                                        <option value="c">c- ISBD
punctuation omitted</option>
                                [% END %]