[Koha] Koha error-- branchcode

Liz Rea liz at catalyst.net.nz
Mon Jan 7 09:56:45 NZDT 2013

I suspect that you are logging in as the administrative user, or the
database user, as Katrin suggests.

What I would do is this:

Create a new member, and give it superlibrarian permissions (More ->
Permissions)
Make sure you get it a username and password.
Log in with this user instead of the database user you usually use, and
see if it works any better.

Liz Rea