[Koha] Urgent assistance on physical items for this record and zebraqueue queries

Paul paul.a at aandc.org
Sun Jan 6 06:35:51 NZDT 2013

At 06:55 PM 1/5/2013 +0300, Tom Obrien wrote:
>Hi all,
>I need urgent assistance on two queries.
>I migrated my database to new server but i have challenges on two areas:
>1.  When i search for biblios i get results but with No physical items for
>this record.
>2. the zebraqueue-daemon is not working. when i run:  update-rc.d
>koha-zebraqueue-daemon defaults i get the following:
>update-rc.d: /etc/init.d/koha-zebraqueue-daemon: file does not exist

I have (in production <http://opac.navalmarinearchive.com>) 3.8.5 from
tarball on 12.04.1. You should have a symbolic link:

lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root   37 Sep 14 10:40 koha-zebra-daemon ->
/usr/share/koha/bin/koha-zebra-ctl.sh

>This is a production server and any help will be appreciated so much. I am
>using ubuntu 12.04 with latest stable version of koha .

Which version? IMHO "Latest stable" is a bit of a moving target.

Happy New Year to all,
Paul