[Koha] Using Learnist for Koha demos

Dianna Roberts Dianna.Roberts at opus.co.nz
Fri Feb 22 11:25:43 NZDT 2013

I'm considering  using Learnist  http://learni.st/category/featured#/category/featured <http://learni.st/category/featured%23/category/featured>  as a means of teaching people how to use electronic resources and wondered if anyone is using it to demonstrate using Koha.

I know that one of you has a Learnist board called 'Never underestimate the importance of books and libraries' which is a delight to read, but I'm looking for something more formally educational.

Regards,

Dianna Roberts

Manager Information Centre

Opus International Consultants Ltd

Dianna.Roberts at opus.co.nz

Tel +64 4 471 7250Mob +64 21 225 7614

www.opus.co.nz

Level 6, Majestic Centre, 100 Willis Street, Wellington 6011, New Zealand