[Koha] Best way to install koha in ubuntu 12.04?

davidlamhauge davidlamhauge at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 03:36:19 NZDT 2013

I have tried both methods as suggested on
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_on_Ubuntu.

My first installation was from source. It didn't work so I removed it and
tried packages. I have tried 3.8, 3.10 and 3.11, and I have followed the
instructions. Nothing really worked.

At one time an installation seemed OK, but I couldn't search and find the
books in my library, and since then, nothing has worked.

Could it be that there are to many config-files over the place, that are not
removed, when I uninstall koha?