[Koha] New interface for Koha- OPAC

Martin Renvoize martin.renvoize at ptfs-europe.com
Fri Feb 8 06:53:37 NZDT 2013

Elaine,

There are a few small know bugs with the ccsr theme still  mostly regarding
the placement of some of the sections available to you in the koha system
preferences.

If you've got a clean install with no modifications to OPACUserCSS,
OPACUserJS.. then you should be fine just changing that one setting.
If you've already got customisations in those two prefs and additions to
OPACNav and other similar prefs.. then you'll probably need to update those
prefs to reflect the changes to id's in the new templates.

Martin