[Koha] linking authorities to biblios

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Thu Feb 7 05:49:59 NZDT 2013

The first indicator of the 100 field should be 1.  I don't know if this is
the cause of the problem, but it is worth checking.  Otherwise, what you
have done sounds OK to me.  I am the librarian half of the team, so I may
have missed something on the technical side.
Elaine

--
Elaine Bradtke
Data Wrangler