[Koha] Importing Problem

Ajeesh Scaria br.ajeeshscaria at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 16:36:50 NZDT 2013

I am using koha 3.10.
while I am importing I am able to give only one value in the 952.
If I give barcode and call number together two items will be added in the
record. I want to map 852 to 952 how to do that?

     Current location	Home Library	Call number	Status	Last seen	Barcode
Spine label

Available 	04/02/2013	74	        Print label

Eventhough I filled all information in the relevant  952, items are adding
acoording to the number of information in the holding part. Please help me.
I want above coloms filled