[Koha] How to enter books on Koha and where can we see the record

Ata ur Rehman ata.rehman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 09:39:16 NZDT 2013

Dear Khan / All

For such basic questions please consult Koha User Manual at
http://koha-community.org/documentation/

Regards,

  *Ata ur Rehman* * Manager (Library)* *,
National Centre for Physics - NCP*,
Shahdrah Valley Road, QAU Campus - Islamabad,
Pakistan.
 Tel: 92 051 2077347  | Mobile: 92 321 946 2931
 ata.rehman at gmail.com  | http://www.ncp.edu.pk
  [image: Facebook]<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fataurrehman>
[image:
Twitter]<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fataurrehman>