[Koha] debian upgrade error

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Mon Feb 4 22:23:40 NZDT 2013

Marius Stoica <mariustoica at gmail.com>
> I upgraded to the letest Koha on my debian squeeze server.
> Now the catalog serach doesn't work throwing this error:
>
> Error: Can't call method "raw" on an undefined value at
> > /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Search.pm line 471.

Something has gotten into your index that probably should not have
- maybe due to a bug now fixed - but without examining your catalogue
and maybe even the search terms, it's hard to be sure.

Doing a full reindex may clear it, or at least highlight the error,
but I don't know what Koha version is in use or if it's installed from
packages, tarballs or git, so I don't know if "koha-rebuild-zebra --full"
will work or not.  If you ask for help, state the versions from About Koha.

Hope that informs,