[Koha] Koha Community Survey

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 17:36:22 NZDT 2013

Hello all,

I was inspired by a recent post on Smashing Magazine (
http://wp.smashingmagazine.com/2013/02/01/wordpress-community-offers-advice-beginners/)
about being a part of the WordPress community to write up a similar post
for Koha.  I'd love to have your input/quotes to share.  I will use your
fill in the fields that you feel you have something to contribute to. Of
course all responses (anonymized) will be shared publicly and opening in
the Koha community.

I'd love if you'd particpate here:
http://survey.web2learning.net/limesurvey/index.php?sid=61682&lang=en

The survey will only be open for a week so I can get writing, so please
answer soon if you want.

Nicole