[Koha] itemcallnumber system preference in UNIMARC

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Tue Dec 31 10:25:42 NZDT 2013

Hi,

On Mon, Dec 30, 2013 at 12:55 PM, Manos PETRIDIS <egpetridis at gmail.com> wrote:
> Should the observation above be correct, then both the default value and the
> example text should be amended to reflect this in UNIMARC installations. As
> it regards the example text, I wonder however if MARC flavor selection
> during set-up can go beyond framework selection and default values; The text
> may have to be expanded to cover more flavours or warn the user that the
> example only stands for USMARC/MARC21.
>
> Please verify/correct my comment above, so that a bug note may be created if
> needed.

Go ahead and file your bug.  It would be straightforward for somebody
to write an SQL script for use during installation that adjusts
default system preference values for the English (or other language)
UNIMARC frameworks, following the example used by the French UNIMARC
frameworks. [1]

[1] installer/data/mysql/fr-FR/1-Obligatoire/unimarc_standard_system_preferences.sql

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton