[Koha] Koha Rebuild - Looking for the man behind the curtain

Phillip Ponchot pponchot at live.com
Thu Dec 19 11:44:40 NZDT 2013

I'm installing a new Koha Server on Unbuntu o replace a dying server and I thought I could get some pointers here concerning the process.

I have loaded Unbuntu 12.04 LTS Server and will be installing the Koha package on the server tomorrow.

After I install the Koha package, I'm wanting to know how I can configure the Koha server to act like the one I'm replacing.

Does anyone have any documentation on moving a Koha install to another server?

Thanks for any help.

Phillip