[Koha] Koha Users of North America Email List

Nora Blake Nblake at masslibsystem.org
Thu Dec 19 05:59:10 NZDT 2013

Hi Brooke and all,

Once we have proposals in hand, we intend to allow voting on which proposal and dates appeal to the most people.  At that point we will move the conversation to the kohana email list and extend an invitation for voting there.

So make sure you sign up for the kohana email list if you'd like to vote on dates and location of a Koha North America meeting.

Thanks,

Nora

Nora Blake
MassCat Manager