[Koha] Messy Code with Patron Cards Export

hubeimeiyu hubeimeiyu at 126.com
Mon Dec 16 18:44:18 NZDT 2013

Hello All,

This is Junyu from China,We have encountered a messy code problem with Patron Cards Export,when we use tools export function to export a patch patron ;
We got the messy PDF file,because we have some Chinese code inside,like username and branch,I have do deep check about PDF::Reuse module in perl,it used to create the exported PDF file, the module allow us only use about 14 fonts like "Times-Roman, Times-Bold, Times-Italic, Times-BoldItalic, Courier, Courier-Bold, Courier-Oblique, Courier-BoldOblique, Helvetica, Helvetica-Bold, Helvetica-Oblique, Helvetica-BoldOblique ",but all of this font does not support Chinese character,so the module should call system fonts to create the PDF file,it  did not yet.

Does any body have good suggestion? this really Confused me,I have spend half month on this,and it is import for us. feel free to let me know if you have any idea.

Regards,
Junyu
hubeimeiyu at 126.com