[Koha] Koha Case Sensitive

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Tue Dec 10 07:07:14 NZDT 2013

It may be possible to make Koha case sensitive, but it would take someone
with more technical skills than I have to tell you how.

I would caution against it, unless it is absolutely necessary.  We have a
database in our library that is case sensitive, and everyone finds it
difficult to use.  Most people don't think about case when they type search
queries.

Elaine

On Mon, Dec 9, 2013 at 7:32 AM, Sander898 <scrittore at hotmail.it> wrote:

> Hi Elaine,
> thank you very much for your reply.
> And do you think is there a way to make koha case sensitive?
>
> Thank you very much
> Sander

Elaine Bradtke
Data Wrangler
VWML
Tel    +44 (0) 20 7485 2206 (This number is for the English Folk Dance and
Song Society in London, England. If you wish to phone me personally, send
an e-mail first. I work off site)