[Koha] Querry related to Deletion in KOHA.

Mayank Srivastava mayanksri1989 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 22:20:15 NZST 2013

Hi Chris,

I am using the batch deletion from tools,
Since I get a message "n records deleted" , In an ideal situation those
particular item should be deleted from items table,
and a entry for that should be made in deleteditems table.
Which is not coming correct in my case.

--
*Mayank Srivastava*
Techlet Solutions Pvt. Ltd.