[Koha] (no subject)

Doug Dearden dearden at sarsf.org
Wed Aug 28 02:27:35 NZST 2013

Richard,

If you have successfully installed Koha and can login to the staff client, then you have the basic installation done and are moving into the "librarian" steps.  Check out the documentation here: http://koha-community.org/documentation/ .

For migration you might need a tool like MarcEdit .  You will find it and supporting info here: http://people.oregonstate.edu/~reeset/marcedit/html/index.php

A couple of other things, when responding to posts make sure you include the email address of the list, as you are more likely to find the help you need from the group rather than from one person.  Also, include a Subject on your email.  It helps us identify those questions we might have some chance of answering as opposed to those that are out of our area of expertise.

Best,

Doug