[Koha] Who is Live DVD manager of version 3.12.x?

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Tue Aug 27 21:00:21 NZST 2013

On 27 August 2013 20:30, Chrispin Simasiku Sitali <libsitali at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear  Koha users, on each others throats again! May you please sort out the
> issue of live DVD once and for all. Personally I benefited greatly from
> live DVDs. If it were not live DVD I wouldn't be a user and advocate of
> Koha. Its really unfair the way Vimal is being bashed

Hi Chrispin

No one is being bashed, and no one is at anyones throat. Vimal asked
for his name to be in the release notes for the 3.12.4 release. Tomas
explained why they aren't.

Not once was anything personal directed at Vimal. His name is on the
about page, he is not part of the current team, hence is not in the
release notes. Problem solved.
Please do not try to make this a personal thing.

Chris