[Koha] How frequently to run zebra rebuild and what switches

Jared Camins-Esakov jcamins at cpbibliography.com
Wed Aug 21 07:14:59 NZST 2013

Steven,

The packages are set up to install the following cron jobs:

/etc/cron.d/koha-common =>
http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=blob;f=debian/koha-common.cron.d;h=f763f302d7eec14c96f51e3f9f45b88b76079e14;hb=d46657f8af980524a4351e40abe0b901d1af3e6a
/etc/cron.daily/koha-common =>
http://git.koha-community.org/gitweb/?p=koha.git;a=blob;f=debian/koha-common.cron.daily;h=e2c7a80fae13d9e8783f046e9edc24d2f79d59b9;hb=d46657f8af980524a4351e40abe0b901d1af3e6a