[Koha] Anyone have an annual circulation of over 10 million transactions

Kate Boyle kate.boyle at railslibraries.info
Sat Aug 10 04:41:39 NZST 2013

Thank you to all who replied to my query.   Yes, I was referring to an annual circulation statistic (checkouts to patrons)  at a large library or a consortia group of libraries of around 10 million.

SCLS seems to have hit the mark.   Thank you.

Kate Boyle
Reaching Across Illinois Library System
Burr Ridge Office
Phone: 630.734.5162